Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update... but not really

I'm sure you're wondering about my quandary. Or perhaps not, I don't know. But I still am! I still don't know what to do. I'm stuck on this horse, I'm having a tough time letting go. And she's doing so well! (At home, that is.) She's going consistently well walk/trot/canter. I'm trying to start her over fences but she insists on trotting everything rather than actually jumping. So I'll have to raise the fences but I'm not brave enough yet... so of course I make Jessy do it. Should hopefully have pics tomorrow.

So basically, I'm still sitting and thinking, trying to decide. At any rate I intend to take her to the fall Sporthorse show, do the halter classes again and probably (gulp) try some walk-trots. I must be crazy.

Jessy and the SuperPony are looking forward to the Mary Swanson horse trials in October. Wish them luck!

More updates as they come, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment