Monday, April 18, 2011

Update on miss Moira

Just a quickie update on the SuperPony. She's doing great! Here are some pics of her with Jessy, her new buddy. Aren't they cute!!



She's finally getting ridden consistently, she's not sure she's happy about it but I am!









I'm so excited to see what the SuperPony can accomplish this year! And hopefully it will motivate me to get as far as I can with the Supermodel too. Unfortunately, she's popped a splint (a calcification in the bone of the lower leg caused by stress to the leg, which makes her very sore) so will be out of commission for a bit while I watch how it heals. But no worries, soon enough we'll be back on track.

Thanks to Jessy for letting me share her pictures!

UPDATE: Check out the adorable video too!

No comments:

Post a Comment